- In all we do we believe in the value of participating as a source of all sustainable results.
- We believe in the power of initiative and personal exemple.
- We trust that a society based on respect for diverse values and cultures is a society in wich development can be sustained on a long term.
- RACD as an organization and all its representatives are guided by the same principal of responsabilitty towards beneficiaries.
- We value creativity and continuous learning.
- We promote total transparency of tour organizationís activities and results towards members, parteners and beneficiaries.
RACD bases all its projects and actions on the followingprinciples and convictions:
the development of a community is determined by the degree of involvement of the community members in the life of their community and in solving its problems.
The capacity of people of getting organized and working together is the main indicator in assesing the involvement in the community life.
Any community, even the most dezadvantaged ones, have some resources that can be used more efficient for solving problems.
community development interventions have to focus on people and their ability to get organized and solve their problems.